5-10 years of proven business development experience is required
Business Development Manager Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
The successful candidate will be the primary staff person responsible for the development of business opportunities in the areas of products and services to military, law enforcement and retail customers. The candidate must possess a motivation for sales and above-average prospecting and ...
As an essential part of the Corporate Communications team, you will help coordinate strategic planning and special outreach for marketing campaigns, events at industry shows and partner events. The successful candidate will effectively interact and coordinate with such departments as Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Research & Development.
You will increase awareness and drive the social media aspect of strategic programs with your:
• knowledge of social media applications and best practices
• keen ...
For consideration, please provide a full portfolio or links to work products.
The successful candidate will:
• Design and create technically accurate, realistic animations, videos, animated 3D models and other multimedia graphics using 3D and video editing programs
• Produce accurate modeling of existing products
• Provide 3D rendering and video animations of products for use on the company’s e-commerce site, social media outlets and for use in promotional videos
• Produce and present design and ...
Feb 17 -
eBay Classifieds offers a number of job listings related to writing & editing. Typical positions may include freelance work, journalist jobs, bilingual writing jobs, website content management, magazine writing and entry level website content writing. Finding writing jobs and editing jobs in Springfield (MA) is simple when you use eBay Classifieds Perhaps you are looking for new clients for your online freelance writing job. When you find a writing job or editing job advertisement that appeals to you, you should consider sending in your resume, including samples of your own work. Contact the employer or advertiser through e-mail or by phone.